VITech is looking for a talented Middle Python Developer in our offices and remote to join a new team which will be working on a project in the healthcare domain.
The project itself is dedicated to supporting healthcare organizations to analyze the population based on the set of quality programs and make annual reporting smooth. The team is developing a solution for monitoring and configuring automated analytic jobs that allow customers to build the quality measures packages and schedule their calculations.
The solution is built on python stack on back-end and Vue js on front-end and it is running on AWS and utilizing AWS services.
- Developing using python.
- Developing aws lambdas.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and system administrators to deliver new features.
- Documenting architecture solutions.
- Communicate with the US team.
- Improve SDLC and refactor existing code on project.
- 2+ years of experience with Python stack;
- Understanding and utilization of OOP, SOLID;
- Develop code according to the company guidelines and best practices;
- Intermediate+ English level.
Would be a Plus
- Basic knowledge of modern frontend js development.
- Understanding frontend development common practices.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with the Vue or any modern js framework.
- Experience with docker.