Middle Business Analyst
The client is the leading virtual provider of 24/7/365 medical care to post-acute facilities and rural acute hospitals, giving patients the attention they need, enhancing clinician and patient satisfaction, and improving clinical and financial outcomes for customers.
Client provides immediate access to a virtual medical practice that integrates into clinical workflows for quality patient care. Trusted partner for superior customer service and responsive virtual care.
- At least 2 years of experience in the role of Business or System Analyst;
- Ability to collaborate well with both business and technical stakeholders;
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Scrumban, SAFe, Kanban);
- Good knowledge of the following tools: Azure, Jira, Confluence;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience in Telecom or Healthcare domains
- Define business objectives that enable the company growth;
- Build long-term win-win relationships with the stakeholders and be a key person in translating business requests into the software specifications;
- Elicit requirements using different techniques;
- Evaluate requirements gathered from multiple stakeholders, resolve conflicts decompose high-level requests into the detailed requirements;
- Document, analyze, and prioritize detailed business requirements based on business needs and objectives;
- Prioritize the product backlog items using best practices and techniques;
- Search for the improvements in the existing software solution as well as in the working process area.