We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong Java development skills who is ready to learn and rapidly grow professionally. You will develop new health management modules and improve the application architecture while collaborating with experienced team members.
You will work in a highly skilled team that utilizes Java, Gradle, Spring, Mysql, Angular in their work.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional services.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Address technical and design requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and system administrators to deliver new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
Qualification and Skills Set
- At least 2 years of experience in Java Technologies.
- Knowledge of Java 8+ features.
- Experience with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases.
- Intermediate+ English level.
Will be advantages:
- Experience with the Angular framework.