VITech is looking for a talented Strong Middle Software Developer in our offices and remote to join a new team that will be working on a project in the healthcare domain.
Our client is one of the biggest players in the population health management sector and leading it several years in a row by supporting healthcare organizations to achieve financial success in value-based care (recognized as Best in KLAS in Value-Based Care Managed Services). The company delivers enterprise-level transformational healthcare outcomes.
We are building a tool for clinics to slice the patient population for the cohorts based on specific criteria. This functionality unlocks capabilities for the clinics to report on the pool of US healthcare quality programs. In the future, the app should be integrated into the company’s ecosystem and provide API for other applications to extract filtered data.
You will work in a highly skilled team that utilizes Java 17, Spring framework, Typescript, React, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, AWS, Micronaut framework, Terraform, and Docker, in their work.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
- Write clean code to develop functional services;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications;
- Address technical and design requirements;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and system administrators to deliver new features;
- Follow emerging technologies.
Qualification and skill set
- At least 3 years of experience in Java Technologies;
- Knowledge of Java 8+ features;
- Experience with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.);
- Experience with the React framework.
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Understanding of the CI/CD;
- Intermediate+ English level.
Why join VITech?
- Work in an agile team with a high-quality code environment and use modern technologies to deliver software that provides value;
- Interesting projects with a focus on the Healthcare industry, where communication with clients is a part of daily work;
- Professional growth opportunities with our corporate development programs;
- People-oriented corporate culture where your individuality is appreciated.