We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong Java development skills who is ready to learn and rapidly grow professionally. You will develop new health management modules and improve the application architecture while collaborating with experienced team members.
You will work in a highly skilled team that utilizes Java 17, Spring Boot 2, Mysql, Gradle 7, Angular 12, Azure DevOps in their work.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
- Write clean code to develop functional services;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications;
- Address technical and design requirements;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and system administrators to deliver new features;
- Follow emerging technologies.
Qualification and skill set
- At least 2 years of experience in Java Technologies;
- Knowledge of Java 8+ features;
- Experience with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.);
- Experience with relational databases;
- Intermediate+ English level.
Would be a plus
- Experience with the Angular framework.
Why join VITech?
- Work in an agile team with a high-quality code environment and use modern technologies to deliver software that provides value;
- Interesting projects with a focus on the Healthcare industry, where communication with clients is a part of daily work;
- Professional growth opportunities with our corporate development programs;
- People-oriented corporate culture where your individuality is appreciated.
We thoughtfully create and adapt benefits to improve your life. Unlimited free treats and coffee are not the main things we can offer. We strive to simplify your life and we take care of your mental and physical health.