Middle Manual QC Engineer
We are looking for Quality Engineer to join our growing team! As an QC engineer, you’ll have to work closely with other teammates to help discover and eliminate issues by gathering requirements and implementing testing processes. Also as an QC engineer you will have the opportunity to gain your knowledge in test automation.
- 2+ years experience as QA Engineer;
- Strong understanding of SDLC;
- Strong knowledge of software QA testing methodologies, tools and processes;
- Strong ability to troubleshoot;
- Experience in SQL;
- English intermediate+.
Would be plus working experience with:
- Experience in Automation testing;
- Linux (Centos and Ubuntu).
- Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business and technical requirements;
- Prepare test strategy for new features;
- Testing API;
- Prepare manual test cases for new features based on created test strategy;
- Report and track reported defects using Defect Management tool (i.e. Jira, BugZilla, etc).