Middle Software Engineer is an individual contributor role responsible for full stack development on an exciting patient engagement platform. The communication platform leverages an AI Virtual Assistant which uses automation to streamline and accelerate clinical research.
- Development — Design and build solutions inside the platform for a select set of user stories.
- Agility — Move quickly and deliver results within a fast paced, agile software development environment.
- Collaborate — Work effectively with a distributed team of software engineers, product managers, QA engineers, and UX design team members.
- Quality — Write and execute unit tests and conduct peer code reviews.
- Solid computer science and software engineering fundamentals.
- 3+ years experience as full stack software engineer, developing and supporting web applications.
- Ability to work independently in a self-motivated manner.
- English intermediate.
Would be Plus
- Strong design-thinking product mindset with a particular focus on solving user needs.
- Conversational AI experience a plus.
- Prior Healthcare related experience a plus.
- Agile software development experience a plus.