Middle/Senior Automation QC Engineer (Java)
We are looking for Automation Quality Engineer to join our growing team! As an automation engineer, you’ll have to work closely with other teammates to help discover and eliminate issues by gathering requirements and implementing automation processes.
A secure and encrypted web-based telemedicine platform enables our providers to connect through video conferencing to the on-site clinician and do a medical assessment on the patient in real-time. Medical device data is captured patient side and streamed in real-time through to our providers. Enabling them to see real-time medical images as well as hear live heart and lung sounds.
Not only is a scalable telemedicine platform essential for success, but having actionable data and real time dashboards is essential for measuring the performance of your digital medicine platform. Our automated dashboards give each individual long-term care facility, hospital, and corporate organization access to clinical measures on demand.
- 4+ years of experience in manual software testing;
- 3+ years of experience in developing automation tests;
- Strong understanding of SDLC;
- Strong knowledge of software QA testing methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in Java;
- Experience in SQL;
- Experience with GitHub/GitLab;
- Strong ability to troubleshoot;
- English intermediate+.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience with Playwright;
- Linux (Centos and Ubuntu).
- Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business and technical requirements;
- Prepare test strategy for new features;
- Prepare manual test cases for new features based on created test strategy;
- Report and track reported defects using Defect Management tool (i.e. Jira, BugZilla, etc);
- Develop automation tests;
- Maintain automation test framework (Java);
- Integrate software testing tools with software build environments to automatically execute the automation test scripts as part of post build process;
- Continuously research automation test standards and implement “best practices” when designing/implementing the automation testing frameworks that will be deployed/utilized for testing all software solutions.