We are looking for a talented UX Designer, who aims to create a positive relationship between technology and human beings by designing systems that offer a great experience to people who use them. UX Design often includes User Interface (UI) Design, which refers to the aesthetic of elements by which people interact with a product. While User Experience (UX) is a person’s experience interacting with a product or service, UX Design is the process by which we determine what that experience will be.
We’d like you to focus on the entire end-to-end journey of a user’s interaction with a product/service, either graphical or not, and to identify new opportunities for the product and business.
Objectives and responsibilities
- Identify user and business needs: plan and conduct business domain and user research.
- Analyze and report research results, and interpret them to a set of prioritized requirements.
- Define product information architecture and interpret it into a navigation system with good findability.
- Create wireframes, high-fidelity UI, and prototypes (with accessibility in mind) that illustrate key product interactions.
- Plan, design, and conduct usability tests to ensure that solutions solve users’ issues well.
- Analyze and report usability test results, and translate these results to project requirements.
- Create design systems and interaction patterns to ensure brand, visual and interactive cohesion across products, platforms, and scenarios.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Control the quality of realization of the design.
Qualification and skill set
- Understanding of research methods and have practical skills to conduct them.
- Analytical and system thinking skills.
- Understanding the basics and basic conclusions of cognitive psychology, understanding human behavior, and perception of information.
- Upper-Intermediate + level of English.
- Сuriosity, empathy, as well as open-mindedness
- Сommunication and collaboration skills
- Knowing design and prototyping tools
- Understanding and ability to be integrated into most used development methodologies
- Understanding of computer science: networks, databases, basic programming skills.
- Visual communication skills: understanding of layout, color, typography, and general design theory, as well as practical skills for using that knowledge.
Why join VITech?
- Work in an agile team with a high-quality code environment and use modern technologies to deliver software that provides value;
- Interesting projects with a focus on the Healthcare industry, where communication with clients is a part of daily work;
- Professional growth opportunities with our corporate development programs;
- People-oriented corporate culture where your individuality is appreciated.
We thoughtfully create and adapt benefits to improve your life. Unlimited free treats and coffee are not the main things we can offer. We strive to simplify your life and we take care of your mental and physical health.