We are looking for a lead generation manager to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing effective lead-generation strategies, executing campaigns, and analyzing the results.
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies through multiple channels, including email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Monitor and report on lead generation activities, tracking key metrics and success rates.
- Create and maintain an up-to-date database of leads and contacts.
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Connect with potential clients through different communication channels.
- Work with different tools and services, such as sales automation, CRM, etc.
- Qualify leads.
- Identify opportunities to improve lead generation processes and strategies.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure the accuracy and quality of leads.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends to ensure lead generation strategies remain effective.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Experience in outbound lead generation is welcome but not necessary (we are ready to interview all seniority levels)
- Good understanding of lead generation processes and best practices.
- Self-motivation and strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Healthy work environment.
- Supportive team.
- Opportunity to take part in building result-winning lead generation processes.
- People-oriented corporate culture where your individuality is appreciated.
We thoughtfully create and adapt benefits to improve your life. Unlimited free treats and coffee are not the main things we can offer. We strive to simplify your life and take care of your mental and physical health.