We are looking for a Project Manager. The mission for the new team member is to become an inspiring example and reliable leader, who will lead the team to new challenges and accomplishments, as well as help the company in its development.
- 2 years of proven successful project management experience;
- Technical background is a must;
- Level of written and spoken English – upper-intermediate and higher;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different project management methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, DevOps, Waterfall;
- Strong diplomatic, team leadership and motivational skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience working with business stakeholders, ability to communicate across business and technologies;
- Experience in managing multiple projects at the same time is a plus;
- Solid understanding of SDLC and engineering practices;
- Lead and supervise the delivery of multiple small/ mid-sized project(s) at the same time, work closely with project teams and step in to provide hands-on support;
- Organizing cooperation with the parties involved in implementing the project;
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth;
- Project planning and estimation;
- Deliver projects within a defined plan and budget, analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues;
- Risk assessment and management;
People management (coordination of recruitment process at projects, interviewing candidates, creating growth paths and career plans for employees, providing ongoing support and directions, employees motivation, etc.);
- Acting as a main communication channel with other departments;
- Be a driver, decision maker and problem solver for the own-managed projects delivery, improvements, adjustments for the sake of best company’s interest attendance;
- Working with distributed teams;
- Together with Business Development department, represent the company on presale stages, being able to contribute own vision towards the businesses needs;
- Develop scope and schedule estimates for coming opportunities and projects.