To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience, we’re looking for a DevOps engineer who can be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in software engineering, be familiar with Kubernetes and AWS, and work with developers and engineers to ensure that software development follows established processes and works as intended.
The US healthcare system is in a moment of profound digital transformation. Our collective success at this moment requires the collaboration of millions of administrators, clinicians, social workers, and patients. That collaboration is predicated on delivering fast and reliable insights from the petabytes of data the healthcare system exhausts daily. We are building the data platform to do just that.
Connected to some of the most prestigious national brands in healthcare, we process billions of clinical and financial observations for over 100 million patients every day. Our high-scale distributed computing platform combines, cleans, and enriches these data with thousands of algorithms and analytics models. Our intelligence and workflow stack provides high-availability access to thousands of daily users, facilitating collaboration and more intelligent care.
Validated from 5 years of high growth, we believe this platform will be foundational for the next decade of healthcare innovation.
About the project
The main idea of the project is to develop SDLC for Development Teams. Design and implement end-to-end SDLC processes, incorporating the principles and practices outlined in “Accelerate: The Science of Lean Software and DevOps.” Establish and optimize deployment pipelines, allowing for frequent and reliable software releases. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement infrastructure automation patterns and standards.
- Architecture Work in Different Areas:
- Architect and implement infrastructure-as-code solutions to enable automated provisioning, configuration, and management of infrastructure resources.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design architectures that align with Lean Software and DevOps principles.
- Present and communicate architecture solutions, highlighting how they support fast, reliable, and secure software delivery.
- Focus on areas such as pipelines, deployment, monitoring, tracing, artifact registries, security aspects, static code checks, and more.
- Coordinate and Collaborate with Different Teams:
- Work closely with development teams, project managers, quality assurance, and operations teams to understand their needs and challenges.
- Collaborate closely with development, operations, and quality assurance teams to facilitate effective communication and alignment of goals.
- Participate in code reviews, architectural discussions, and technical documentation to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- Work Breakdown for Feature Implementation:
- Collaborate with product owners, architects, and development teams to break down feature requirements into manageable tasks.
- Track progress and ensure timely delivery of features, providing regular updates to stakeholders, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Qualification and skill set
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps role;
- Experience with programming in different languages, TypeScript, Go, Ruby, Bash, Java, etc;
- GitHub Actions;
- CI/CD experience;
- DevOps experience;
- Ready to switch and troubleshoot projects and languages daily;
- Ready with documentation writing and presentations;
- Good communication skills;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Why join VITech?
- Work in an agile team with a high-quality code environment and use modern technologies to deliver software that provides value;
- Interesting projects with a focus on the Healthcare industry, where communication with clients is a part of daily work;
- Professional growth opportunities with our corporate development programs;
- People-oriented corporate culture where your individuality is appreciated.
We thoughtfully create and adapt benefits to improve your life. Unlimited free treats and coffee are not the main things we can offer. We strive to simplify your life and we take care of your mental and physical health.