To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience, we’re looking for a DevOps engineer who can be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in software engineering and be familiar with Kubernetes and AWS, and will work with developers and engineers to ensure that software development follows established processes and works as intended.
Our client is one of the biggest players in the population health management sector and leading it several years in a row by supporting healthcare organizations to achieve financial success in value-based care(recognized as Best in KLAS in Value-Based Care Managed Services). The company delivers enterprise-level transformational healthcare outcomes.
- Build pipelines to continuous deployment services;
- Update IaC for scalability and cost optimization;
- Implement and manage autoscaling for new services in K8s cluster;
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
- Improve security in 4C (Code,Container,Cluster,Cloud) layers.
Qualification and skill set
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps role;
- Production experience working with Kubernetes;
- Production experience working with AWS;
- Experience working with Terraform;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with Monitoring tools;
- At least Intermediate+ English level.
Would be plus:
- Experience with High-Load Streaming Processing.
Why join VITech?
- Work in an agile team with a high-quality code environment and use modern technologies to deliver software that provides value;
- Interesting projects with a focus on the Healthcare industry, where communication with clients is a part of daily work;
- Professional growth opportunities with our corporate development programs;
- People-oriented corporate culture where your individuality is appreciated.
We thoughtfully create and adapt benefits to improve your life. Unlimited free treats and coffee are not the main things we can offer. We strive to simplify your life and we take care of your mental and physical health.