We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead the team, we’d like to meet you.
You will work in a highly skilled team that utilizes Java 17, Spring Boot 2 (Spring Data, Security), Mysql, Docker, Gradle 7, Angular 12, Azure DevOps in their work.
- Designing, creating, and implementing Java-based applications.
- Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Problem solving with other team members in the project.
- Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications.
- Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives.
- Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
Qualification and skill set
- Degree in computer science, coding, or a related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Java-based programming.
- Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good English written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
- Experience with the CI/CD and Docker containerization.
- Experience with developing microservices and understanding the peculiarities of microservices architecture.
- Experience of working with frameworks and automated testing instruments (Junit, Postman).
- Understanding of processes and methodologies of agile software development.
- Experience of working with databases, ability to write and optimize SQL queries.
- Knowledge of modern frameworks.