Senior Business Analyst
Our Client is the only healthcare data and software company dedicated to healthcare organizations achieving financial success in value-based care. Recognized as Best in KLAS in Value-Based Care Managed Services.
- At least 5 years of experience in the role of Business or System Analyst;
- 3+ years in the leading position (lead business analyst, team leader, product owner, or similar);
- Ability to collaborate well with both business and technical stakeholders;
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Scrumban, SAFe, Kanban);
- Good working knowledge of the following tools: JIRA, Confluence;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Would Be a Plus
- Experience in Healthcare domain;
- Technical background;
- Experience as Scrum Master;
- Experience as Project Manager.
- Define business objectives that enable the company growth;
- Build long-term win-win relationships with the stakeholders and be a key person in translating business requests into the software specifications;
- Elicit requirements using different techniques;
- Evaluate requirements gathered from multiple stakeholders, resolve conflicts decompose high-level requests into the detailed requirements;
- Document, analyze, and prioritize detailed business requirements based on business needs and objectives;
- Prioritize the product backlog items using best practices and techniques;
- Facilitate the Scrum ceremonies as Scrum Master;
- Report project status in areas of Project Quality, Project Performance (Productivity and Efficiency) and Project Predictability to all project stakeholders;
- Search for the improvements in the existing software solution as well as in the working process area.